The zodiac’s two exact opposites are Aquarius and Leo. Leo and Aquarius are fire signs, yet it could be challenging for them to connect on all levels. Free-spirited Aquarius doesn’t give a damn what other people think. Leo also desires to constantly be the centre of attention. How can these two find common ground? Does the axiom that opposites attract apply to relationships between Aquarius and Leo?
The Aquarius Zodiac Sign
- The only planet that rotates on its side, Uranus, rules the sign of Aquarius. This zodiac sign reflects that energy because it is highly individualistic and inventive in its approaches.
- The two waves of the ocean that make up the Aquarius symbol signify the flow of energy, thought, and innovation.
- An Aquarian is a wise, tenacious leader because they are a fixed sign.
- As a member of the air symbol, an Aquarius is a breath of fresh air with a wonderfully free spirit.
Characteristics of the Aquarius sign:
- Progressive, Smart
- Friendly, excellent at socialising
- Despite being a fixed sign, they may easily adapt to their surroundings.
- They’re unique. They are not bothered about what others may think of them!
- An Aquarian will refuse to discuss their emotions, which gives the impression that they are distant and evasive.
Personality traits of an Aquarius man:
- Social but self-reliant.
- Excellent at communicating.
- Occasionally comes out as distant because he is constantly thinking of fresh ideas.
- Be his friend first if you want a connection with an Aquarius man.
Female Aquarius Personality:
- Smart and Practical
- She might flee if you become overly attached!
- An Aquarius woman will be attracted to you if you stand out from the crowd; she will value your uniqueness.
Each of us has a zodiac sign in astrology that matches to the positions of our sun, moon, and rising in our birth charts. If your moon sign is Aquarius, you are most likely this way:
- Being compassionate and humanitarian is more dominant
- Chooses Head over the heart.
- Despise discussing feelings with others.
- desires some independence,
Aquarius people are social, clever, and excellent communicators. They like having in-depth discussions with intelligent people about the challenges of life. You must be able to keep pace with their thoughts if you want to pursue them. They don’t like having the same discussions again and again because their minds tend to wander easily. They desire to pick up new skills from their partner. They want the connection to seem fresh.
You should not even believe that just because an Aquarius doesn’t express their emotions much that they don’t care about you. They simply don’t express their feelings out loud. They are hesitant to expose their imperfections. This is a result of their extreme independence. They don’t want to confess when they’ve become attached since they believe they don’t need anyone. They don’t speak with words; they speak with actions.
The Leo Zodiac Sign
- The sun, the largest and brightest star in our solar system, rules the Leo horoscope sign. Leos are very assertive, brilliant, and have strong personalities.
- The lion, a symbol of power and courage, is used to represent Leos. Their astrological symbol is based on the Greek mythological figure Hercules, who conquered a lion.
- Leos have fiery and outspoken personalities because they are a fire sign. They have the hearts of both leaders and performers.
- Because they are a fixed sign, they are quite stubborn and will persist in their ways until the very end.
Characteristics of a Leo
- Passionate and energetic.
- Courageous and strong.
- Natural-born leaders.
- Arrogant attention seekers.
- They often prioritise their demands and their own interests in relationships.
The personality of a Leo man
- He expects to be given presents, treated like a king, and surrounded by the most stunning women.
- desires to be the centre of attention.
- Don’t worry about the Leo man’s loyalty; once he makes a commitment, he is all in.
The personality of a Leo woman
- A Leo woman will desire to be treated like royalty and lavished with presents and affection, just like the Leo man does.
- Wishes to be someone’s world
- In both her romantic and professional efforts, the Leo woman will assume a commanding position.
- She seeks love and adoration.
According to astrology, everyone of us has a sign that matches the positions of the sun, moon, and rising in our birth charts. If you have the Leo moon sign, the following describes you most likely:
- Passionate and loving,
- Heart over head
- has a tendency to be domineering and dramatic.
- They are far more vulnerable to criticism as a result of being the centre of attention.
Leos are people who like to be noticed. They want to stay in the spotlight, thus they don’t want to date someone that takes it away from them. Leos seek a partner who will lavish them with attention since they are attention seekers. They desire to be taken on enchanting dates and showered with gifts. They will perceive themselves as being neglected if they do not receive consistent care. They’re going to turn elsewhere for approval.
Leos enjoy taking the initiative in every scenario. They want to establish the rules in friendships and partnerships. They want to pick a movie to watch and a place to have dinner at. Leos dislike being told what to do. They are arrogant, obstinate, and dramatic. They have a feeling of impending doom when they don’t get their way. They, therefore, require a colleague who is flexible and willing to let them take the initiative.
Friendship Compatibility For Aquarius and Leo
Leo and Aquarius are opposite signs in astrology, thus a friendship between them will be, put it lightly, fascinating.
- A Leo has a tendency toward arrogance and seeks the spotlight. But an Aquarius won’t give a damn about what others think about them.
- Leo’s warmth and openness are in sharp contrast to Aquarius’ distance and sneakiness.
- Leo, who loves to be in control, won’t want to interact with Aquarius because they want their independence.
An Aquarius and Leo relationship will have certain distinctions, but they also share the following traits:
- Being Loyal
- Leos have the ability to be creative, enthusiastic, and charismatic, whereas Aquarius are clever and have clear vision. They will respect each other’s great qualities.
Due to the obvious differences in their interests, Leos and Aquarius frequently conflict. What other people think about Aquarius is completely irrelevant to them. They only take their own perspective to be legitimate. In reality, they would prefer to be unique and stick out from the crowd. Leos, meanwhile, seek approval. They want to be loved by everyone. Leos have a difficult time picturing themselves as disliked or even neglected. They attempt to appear in charge of their lives even when they are falling apart.
Despite having quite different focuses, these two signs can coexist in friendship. They just cannot let their differences separate them from one another. They are both immensely loyal, after all. Once they engage with someone, they will do whatever it takes to help them. They passionately protect the people they care about. These signs are really ambitious as well. As soon as they decide to do something, they fight for it. They keep going till they succeed in their goals.
Sex and Love Compatibility Between Aquarius and Leo
Leo and Aquarius can make a surprisingly happy couple despite being total opposites.
- To keep a fire going, the air is its fuel. Leo’s passion can be matched by Aquarius, and the latter sign can even intensify it.
- A Leo Aquarius relationship is packed with beauty, confidence, and a lot of passion. They also enjoy having sex.
- A Leo lover’s warm heart can inspire an Aquarius partner to express their emotions.
- Leo’s determination to see an idea completely will appeal to Aquarius’ enjoyment of coming up with innovative ideas.
Leos are thrill and adventure seekers. They choose to take control. They will, however, be surprised by how many fresh concepts an Aquarius may create in the bedroom. Their common willingness to experiment will maintain their sex life exciting. They won’t ever give the same performance twice. Something fresh and unforeseen will occur every time they share a bed.
Despite Aquarius’ dislike of discussing their emotions, Leo can bring out their emotional side. These signs will feel at ease communicating their most private thoughts, feelings, and ideas if they can get past their differences and build a trustworthy connection. No subject will be off-limits. They won’t hold anything back when they talk to one another since they will feel more secure in each other’s company.
Relationship Compatibility Between Leo and Aquarius
Let’s look at the relationship between an Aquarius and a Leo and see how it actually works out.
Aquarius man and Leo woman Compatibility
They will be fascinated by one another and their differences in this love match. They’ll typically lead a daring and adventurous love and sex life. A woman with a Leo birth sign will hunt out continual affirmation and adoration. She will fade quickly on a man born in Aquarius because he lacks emotional expression.
Aquarius woman and Leo man Compatibility
A Leo guy will be warmly attracted to an Aquarius woman, and she will be adored by him for her creative, inquisitive mind. An arrogant and selfish Leo man will be present. The urge for him to be the centre of attention and his desire for ego-stroking are not things an Aquarius woman will be able to connect to.
Aquarius man and Leo man Compatibility
Leo and Aquarius have very different personalities. While Aquarius could care less about attention, Leo seeks the spotlight. Although these two signs will have wonderful sex lives, the rest of their relationships will struggle.
Aquarius woman and Leo woman Compatibility
The values and interests of Leo and Aquarius are similar. They will indeed continue to have difficulty with trust. They have quite different desires, which is why they act in such direct contrast. An Aquarius and Leo relationship could not work out in the end. Overcoming difficulties requires a lot of effort.
Aquarius with an Aquarius Relationship
An Aquarius-Aquarius relationship will be lively and fascinating, full of fresh ideas, compatible values, and spirited vitality. But there won’t be much emotional expression. Because of their personal qualities, intimacy may appear a little fragile or aloof.
Leo with a Leo Relationship
A Leo-Leo relationship will be outspoken and fiery, and they’ll probably try to steal the show whenever they can. Even though their sexual experiences will be intense and thrilling, they could struggle to express their feelings and have faith in one another to set acceptable boundaries.
A Leo will demand continual attention, which drives off Aquarius. Likewise, they won’t want to look for compliments to fish for. They desire unprompted compliments from their partner. These two signs won’t benefit from each other because an Aquarius will have no urge to stroke people’s egos. Aquarius and Leo won’t have enough freedom or attention, respectively.
The only place where this couple can actually get along is in bed. These two signs are ideal for one another if they are seeking a platonic relationship with no emotional implications. They are able to engage in thrilling, intense, brief flings. However, if they are looking for a serious relationship, they most likely won’t stick around for very long. They both will feel abandoned even if they meet halfway since they have opposite expectations.
Leo and Aquarius Compatibility
- If your astrological sign is Aquarius, you’ll discover that a relationship with the fire sign Aries or the air sign Gemini will be powerful. Despite the fact that both Aries and Aquarius are famous for lacking emotional tenderness, they have a close relationship based on trust. There will never be a boring time when an Aquarius and a Gemini are together since their relationship is so exciting. Gemini and Aquarius both value their independence and the freedom to be who they truly are in a relationship.
- If you are an Aquarius, you won’t get along well with any other water sign, including Pisces, Scorpio, or Cancer. These signs on the zodiac wheel are the most emotional, perceptive, and needy. Aquarius is a really unique sign. You enjoy intellectual interests more than feelings or emotions, as well as the ability to interact with anybody and go anywhere.
- You’ll discover that if you’re a Leo, you get along best with the fire sign Sagittarius or the air sign Libra. Leo and Sagittarius will experience an intense and thrilling love because they are both fire signs. Their connection will be pleasant and motivating since they bring out something in one another. A Leo and a Libra relationship will be cooperative and communicative. Intimacy is strong because of Leo’s certainty and sensuality.
- Leo star sign compatibility is not suitable with the water sign Pisces or the earth sign Virgo. You just don’t have the luck to do it! The sign of Virgo is symbolised by a lady, love, and sexuality. Leo won’t be able to deal with their reserved nature in an intimate setting, though. Since Leo is so egotistical and Virgo is so nurturing and kind, it is also challenging for them to emotionally engage. Due to their arrogant, egotistical nature, a Leo partner will be difficult for a Pisces lover to trust. They absolutely adore people in very different ways.
Another fire sign, like Aries, is a much better match for Aquarius. Aries people tend to be impulsive, daring, and unexpected. They will provide the excitement that an Aquarius has been longing for. Moreover, because they themselves are uncomfortable discussing their emotions, they won’t anticipate an Aquarius to dig into their emotions. They’ll consent to their deeds speaking louder than words. They won’t pressure one another to appear weak.
A Leo will get along well with another fire sign, Sagittarius. They will have a passionate and dynamic relationship, however, unlike an Aquarius, a Sagittarius won’t mind complimenting a Leo and showing them attention. A Libra and an Aquarius will interact similarly. Because they are drawn to beauty, Libras won’t be hesitant to compliment a Leo on their amazing qualities. They’ll provide a Leo with the boost in confidence they need to maintain a relationship.
Retrograde Mercury in Aquarius and Leo
Mercury Retrograde happened in Pisces, Aquarius Sun, and Leo Full Moon in February 2020. Mercury, the planet of communication, slows down when it is in retrograde motion. Things on Earth enter a whirlwind as it seems to be travelling backwards:
- We have to rearrange, reconsider, revise, and conduct a lot of study because of disruptions.
- Forced winds and intense rainstorms are present throughout the earth (like Australia).
Mercury’s arrival into Aquarius in March 2020 brought forth much more disturbance.
- Worldwide epidemic COVID-19
- Things started to change in our private life as well. While some were developing larger concepts, others were being encouraged to concentrate on feelings and heart connections.
All signs will encounter a disruption in their regular way of life while the planet is retrograde. Minor or more intimate changes could include issues with friendship communication or thoughts of changing careers. You might make a decision to alter your love life, social life, or work during retrograde that will significantly impact your own future.
Retrograde, however, can potentially result in more serious problems. For instance, the 2020 pandemic was most chaotic when retrograde was in effect. This resulted not only in severe health problems but also in a change in lifestyle for individuals all over the world. They began to wonder if they had done enough to help their fellow residents as a result. They questioned whether they really needed to change.